Ok, here is something I'm just starting to research, and I thought maybe someone here has some pointers or a direction they can steer me in.

We are looking at a potential consolidated directory/database to contain user registrations (Self registration and possible bulk load) for multiple public internet sites for products of our company.

I was wondering if there are any published scenarios that address this solution as a starting point for consideration.  We are thinking of using a public AD forest as the potential repository, but I am curious if there are any lessons learned when designed such a scenario.

Thanks,

Jef

Upgrade for free to Windows Live Mail beta and you could win an African Safari Learn more