From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Almeida Pinto, Jorge de
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 9:21 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] which GC answers?

a way to check this is:

REPADMIN /SHOWOBJMETA GC: <DN of lingering object> > OUTPUT.TXT

GC: targets ALL GCs in the forest

For each GC:

* you get the metadata of the object if it exists on the GC

OR

* you get "Directory object not found" if the object does not exist

in addition to this you can wrap a script around this that takes away some manual stuff you must do.

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,

Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto

Senior Infrastructure Consultant

MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)

(         Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777

(    Mobile     : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80

*   E-mail     : <see sender address>