    *c - 312.731.3132*

    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>] *On Behalf Of *Teo De
    Las Heras
    *Sent:* Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:20 PM
    *To:* ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
    <mailto:ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
    *Subject:* [ActiveDir] Check Active Directory Backups

    I came across a article a while ago that demonstrated how to use
    one of the replication tools (replmon, repadmin) to verify that
    all the AD partitions have been successfully backed up.  Anyone
    know the commands or have the article link handy?  I thought it
    was on techtarget.com <http://techtarget.com/> but I can't find it
    there.

    Teo

--