From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of joe
Sent: Fri 2006-05-05 20:17
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GC Promotion

Ah sorry, you mean the initial population, I dropped that piece... That
would make sense if it did that because you wouldn't have to worry about
promoing a new GC and getting lingering objects passed onto it... I am still
not sure it does it that way though as I swear I have talked to folks with
new GCs with long dead lingering objects getting replicated in. :)

--
O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition -
http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm