You might want to turn up the verbosity on those logs to maximum. Its under Computer Config\Admin Templates\Windows Components\Windows Installer\Logging

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Rutherford
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 5:33 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GPO Software Deployment

Hi Darren,

Thanks for the reply….

Unfortunately there are no logs being dumped at all…. The Windows intstaller screen literally just flashes for a second and then vanishes, more or less each time they open a new window or app.

Any other ideas?

Robert Rutherford

QuoStar Solutions Limited
The Enterprise Pavilion, Fern Barrow, Wallisdown, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5HH
T: 08456 440 331
F: 08456 440 332
M: 07974 249 494