-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derek Harris
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 12:28 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: RE: [ActiveDir] [OT] Group Name (Pre-Win2k) - Is it important

Setting spam filters to send a reply is, IMHO, totally irresponsible, since
the From: headers on spam are ALWAYS forged. The admins at these
organizations then complain about getting listed on RBLs, because they are
effectively relaying spam. Sorry about the soapbox speech -- just a bit of a
pet peeve...