From: "Dave Wade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:28:29
To:<ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Is there a way to force users to logon to domain?

You can set the password in the startup script, but it's a bit open to
hacking. You can use an encrypted VB Script but those are pretty easy to
decrypt. There is also a tool around that will let you do it remotely.
You could also assign the "logon locally" rights to say "domain users" &
"administrator".