-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of AdamT
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 1:38 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] OT: Self grown AD webtool sample output - any
takers in joint dev ?

Hi,

I'm up for helping out a bit.  Not quite sure how I'll fit in.  I've got
quite a bit of experience with batch file scripting, and some with VB6.
Currently playing about with VB 2005 Express (before I fully commit to
.NET).  I also have a fair bit of experience with PHP and PERL, and
limited knowledge of WMIC/ADSI.

Regards,

Adam.

--
AdamT
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx