-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: 18 May 2006 00:46
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT - W2K/E2K upgrade to W2K3/E2K3

Yep...

Attributes added to the global catalog. ms-DS-Trust-Forest-Trust-Info.
Trust-Direction, Trust-Attributes, Trust-Type, Trust-Partner,
Security-Identifier, ms-DS-Entry-Time-To-Die, Message
Queuing-Secured-Source, Message Queuing-Multicast-Address, Print-Memory,
Print-Rate, Print-Rate-Unit

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=322692

--
O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition -
http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm