I agree that ds-tools lack some possibilities, and I'd prefer MS putting
your tools into their product, however in most scenarios I've been working
in they are not allowed to put additional software in their domain unless
it's prooved, and the use of your tools is not important enough the justify
this hazzle. So I'm mainly limited to ds-tools or vbs.

Something like this should work:

Dsquery user -stalepwd 90 | dsget user -dn -disabled | find "No"

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  Profile & Publications:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=35E388DE-4885-4308-B489-F2F1214C811