From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Myrick, Todd (NIH/CC/DNA) [E]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:23 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Sorta OT: Looking for a reference to System, FRS, DNS, NTDS, and Application Event ID's.

Hey all,

I am looking for a good reference for Event ID’s for the event logs listed above.  I seem to be able to find quite a number for Security Logs these days and some bits and pieces here and there about the FRS and NTDS.  I am familiar with EventID.net and other sites for lookups, just would like a good reference to known Event IDs.

Thanks,

Todd