Why did you create two domains in the first place!.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ajay Kumar
        Sent: Mon 29/05/2006 06:08
        To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
        Subject: [ActiveDir] Regarding Exchange problem

        On 5/29/06, Ajay Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                Hi Susan,

                 Thanks for your support giving me details.
                One more thing I want to know, I have just installed win2k3
exchange server on 2k3 parent root server and I made child domain in a forest.
                I have created mailbox user on both domain, But when I send
mails from child domain users its ask for authentication and Global catalog
can't be contected.But when I send mails through parent mailbox user in same
domain (parent) its works.
                Pls suggest me what I have to do to make mailing between child
and parent doamin ? ?

                Regards,

                Ajay

                On 5/29/06, Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP] <