Sorry I should clarify, by User I mean an IT Helpdesk Account Creator

Single Domain  Windows 2003, FFL. I have delegated rights to various Security Groups for privileges in the domain.

James

James Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I am thinking of making all the builtin groups apart from the Administrators group part of the Restricted Groups function.

I don't want any user to add themselves to the Account, Backup,Server, Print Operators group for any length of time.

Or does anyone know of a simpler way to acheive this?

Regards,

James