From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Al Lilianstrom
Sent: Wed 5/31/2006 7:53 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] New DC can't find the machine account

Almeida Pinto, Jorge de wrote:
> see if the following helps:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1097&eventno=2126&source=Userenv&p
hase=1

I had run across that page last night.

Time is ok (ntp to local time source)
I don't think that both computer accounts are corrupt as they were ok as
simple servers
I enabled debug logging for the netlogon service and at the same time I
get the userenv events I get

05/31 09:48:22 [CRITICAL] NetpDcHandlePingResponse: test.fnal.gov.:
Netlogon is paused on the server. 0x14

        al

--

Al Lilianstrom