Does this rate as cooler?

(&(objectCategory=)(systemFlags:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))

In adfind, you would do something like

adfind -config -rb cn=partitions -bit -f
"&(objectcategory=crossRef)(systemflags:AND:=2)" -flagdc ncname systemflags

F:\DEV\cpp\MemberOf>adfind -config -rb cn=partitions -bit -f
"&(objectcategory=crossRef)(systemflags:AND:=2)" -flagdc ncname systemflags

AdFind V01.31.00cpp Joe Richards ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) March 2006

Transformed Filter:
&(objectcategory=crossRef)(systemflags:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)
Using server: 2k3dc02.joe.com:389
Directory: Windows Server 2003
Base DN: cn=partitions,CN=Configuration,DC=joe,DC=com

dn:CN=JOE,CN=Partitions,CN=Configuration,DC=joe,DC=com
>nCName: DC=joe,DC=com
>systemFlags: 3 [XREF_NC_NTDS(1);XREF_NC_Domain(2)]

dn:CN=CHILD1,CN=Partitions,CN=Configuration,DC=joe,DC=com
>nCName: DC=child1,DC=joe,DC=com
>systemFlags: 3 [XREF_NC_NTDS(1);XREF_NC_Domain(2)]

2 Objects returned