Did this end up being a problem with DNS?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Za Vue
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:27 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Slow Boot Up

Morning everyone,
Recently all my wkstns are taking up to 5 minutes to log in after a
restart. Stuck at "Applying Computer Settings" and "Applying Security
Settings."  Only change to GPO is "offline files" options are all
disabled.  While from the desktop it takes up to 30 seconds to load and
open up AD snap-in to add a user to a group. Doesn't matter if firewall
is turned on or off. No weir logs on DC.  DCDIAG and NetDiag showed no
errors.

My FSMO roles are spread between two DC in two separate subnets. Schema
Master, Domain Naming Master, and GC are on the same DC. RID, Infras,
and PDC is on the other DC. I  thought about promoting another server to
a DC.

Any thought or idea where to check and look?

-Z.V.