From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darren Mar-Elia
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:09 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] GPO Screen Saver

Hey Christine-
You might want to check and see if something has changed on the filtering of that GPO. If its linked to the domain then I would guess it would be applying to all users in the domain, even if they are logged onto a TS (unless you are using loopback in replace mode) unless it had a security filter preventing that.

Darren

Darren Mar-Elia
For comprehensive Windows Group Policy Information, check out www.gpoguy.com-- the best source for GPO tips, tools and whitepapers. Also check out the Windows Group Policy Guide, a soup-to-nuts resource for Group Policy information.