Sorry,

On the exchange server-
"Smtp Server - Categorizer Queue length" is always at zero
"MsExchange DSAccess Process- LDAP read time" is at zero
"LDAP search time" is at zero as well.

On the GC-
"System- processor queue length" is at zero
"PhysicalDisk(NTDS db/logs)- Avg disk/sec read" is at zero
"Memory-available MBytes" is 533
"Pages/sec" stays at zero but occasionally spikes to 90 for a sec.

No errors on the NIC's on both Exchange or GC.

Thanks