From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 2:46 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] New DC can't find the machine account

>>>Why?  Just because I'm feeling particularly mean this morning.  I like
Deji, but I think he needs some abuse for not having been around for a
while.

See who's talking. Just because you are chatty now, eh? Didn't you take off
and went AWOL for about 6 months last year? No peep from you. Everyone
wondering what happened to you. And, you just reappearing without an
official
explanation. You and that Todd Myrick dude. Both disappearing at the same
time. At least you came back. So, tell us - what did you do with him[1] :)

[1] You asked for it picking on me like that [2]
[2] As for that joe guy, I'm still waiting for him to say "ooops, my bad"
[3]
[3] Yeah, I know. He NEVER says that :)

Sincerely,
   _____