From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tom Kern
Sent: 09 June 2006 15:53
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] OT:Exchange mailnickname

Thanks.
What about mailNickname?
Are there any issues if mailNickname is different than sAMAccountName in re: to WebDAV?

Thanks again

On 6/9/06, Coleman, Hunter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Empirical evidence suggests that he shouldn't be insisting so much. Very few of our users have a proxy address of [EMAIL PROTECTED], and we have no problems getting to subfolders via OWA. I'm sure you could take a test user account in your environment and duplicate this.