Just want to quickly say thanks to both of you, Joe and Al, you've
helped me form some thoughts around this area that I can work with. This
short discussion has been very useful. If I ever see either of you at a
MVP gathering I owe you a beverage of your choice, or two.

--
Robert Moir
Microsoft MVP for Windows Servers & Security

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx