-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Benway
Sent: Tuesday 13 June 2006 10:06
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Cisco Unity AD schema extensions

Has anyone worked with/been involved with the Cisco unity AD schema
extensions?

One of our divisions is planning to go with the integrated solution and
wants to run the schema update.

I have the link on Cisco's site about what they add.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_white_pap
er09186a00800e4535.shtml

But I don't know enough about AD to know the impact now and in the
future for windows and Exchange upgrades.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,jb