-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of McCann, Danny
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:44 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] FRS/DFS woes

Where is the root of the DFS located?
I seem to remember having problems with DFS replication before, because
one of the servers hosting the root had it's DNS incorrectly configured.
Ultrasound would report any errors sure enough. After decoding what it
all means you'll need a dark room to lie down in for a few hours. :)

Cheers

Danny