WoW $50.00

I remember when AD Cookbooks listed for $45.00 and you could pick them up for $25.00, we must be paying for Robbie’s Harvard Education these days… or Gas Money. J

Worthy investment at any price though….

Todd Myrick

From: Tony Murray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 1:19 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Active Directory Cookbook 2e

…is now out.

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/activedckbk2/

Tony

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.