I didn’t exactly make that clear, did I?

The group policy will apply to the user object located within their site, domain and OU. You can however stop or allow specific policies from taking effect by using the ACL on each policy.

Rob

Robert Rutherford
QuoStar Solutions Limited

The Enterprise Pavilion