: -----Original Message-----
: From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:ActiveDir-
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ravi Dogra
: Subject: [ActiveDir] Event ID 20 :: KDC Certificate Error ::
:
: I am getting Event ID 20 :: KDC Error :: The currently selected KDC
: certificate was once valid, but now is invalid and no suitable
: replacement was found.  Smartcard logon may not function correctly if
: this problem is not remedied.  Have the system administrator check on
: the state of the domain's public key infrastructure.  The chain status
: is in the error data.
:
: I dont know how this is affecting or will affect as these are warning
: messages. What is the impact?
:
: I can see my Certificate is still valid. What could be the possible
: reason. I have installed a Enterprise CA a long time back and since
: then i can see this error every approx. 10 hours. (I think i did
: something wrong)

Is the CA's certificate valid?

Some other suggestions here:
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=20&eventno=3396&source=KDC&phase=1

Cheers
Ken

--
My IIS Blog: www.adOpenStatic.com/cs/blogs/ken
Tech.Ed Sydney: learn all about IIS 7.0 - See you there!