No I am talking about win2k sp4
restore subtree <OU DN>?
        Yes I did that
do you have a multiple domain forest? if yes, were those objects members of groups in other domains?
        Yes, I have Multiple domain forest. Yes, they were....

I started the domain controle in AD restore Mode
Restored the BKF file to it´s original location
Used ntdsutil to restore the OU using it´s full names (ou=sistema,ou-hold,......,dc=com,dc=br)

thanks

"Almeida Pinto, Jorge de" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Enviado Por: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

21/06/2006 10:57

Favor responder a
ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org

Para
<ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
cc
Assunto
RE: [ActiveDir] AD Restore

I do hope you are talking about w2k3 SP1!

did you do:
restore subtree <OU DN>
?

if w2k3 SP1... did you also import the LDF file?

do you have a multiple domain forest? if yes, were those objects members of groups in other domains?

explain the steps you have already done

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,
Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)
(   Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777
(   Mobile : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80
*   E-mail : <see sender address>