Dear fountain of knowledge,

We've inherited a particularly messy AD structure, and we're now
trying to find out where a particular account is in use.  There's
around 80 servers in the domain and 3000 workstations, and this
account appears to be used for pretty much anything that wants to log
on as a service, or anyone who wants domain admin privs.

Is there any kind of audit utility to scan servers and see which
services are using the account, and ideally - any kind of monitoring
package to flag up an alert each time the account is used to, say, map
a drive or connect to a SQL db?

--
AdamT
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not