From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Phil Renouf
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] pw reset domain account

I think a webpage where your admin or your manager can go in under their ID on their PC and submit a request to the system to reset your password, or to automatically reset your account might be a great solution. Although this would require some diligence in keeping certain attributes in AD populated for every user, so using this in conjunction with a provisioning solution (or built into the provisioning solution) might be the best idea.

That would eliminate the need for a generic account, wouldnt require GINA modifications and wont be overly complex like trying to setup/maintain local accounts etc.

Phil