Has anyone experienced any problems when migrating a Windows 2000 print cluster to Windows 2003?

I'm running a 2 node active/passive cluster (windows 2000 Adv Server SP4) and using print migrator 3.1. When I restore the cab file to my new Windows 2003 virtual print server all printer ports and drivers are migrated. When I fail the resources over to the other cluster node the drivers don't replicate.

The Print Spool resource parameters are configured to use the shared cluster disk. A couple things I noticed going through Microsoft's white paper on creating and configuring a windows 2003 print server are the Resource GUID was not created when I restored the CAB file on the first node. Also there was not a PrinterDrivers folder on the cluster shared disk, same disk the print spool utilizes. To my knowledge the PrinterDrivers folder is where changes are saved that will be applied when the resources are moved. I created a PrinterDrivers folder but had no luck in replicating the print drivers from one node to another.

If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tim