From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Deji Akomolafe
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:12 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Schema Question

Being the cheapest doesn't make it cheap, Brian. It's all relative. Let me see you sell MIIS to a sub-5000-user environment. I've yet to see a successful MIIS implementation that costed less than 6 figures. That is an amount that I call "stratospheric", and would never recommend in response to questions similar to the one posted by the OP.

Sincerely,
   _____
                               (/
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT
www.akomolafe.com
-5.75, -3.23
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday? -anon