Gotta love that signature Tony... I promise not to disclose this information to anyone.

--
O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition - http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm

Do not read this worthless blog entry on Defending Security Infrastructures - http://blog.joeware.net/2006/07/11/445/ ---  I'm serious, you will learn absolutely nothing about Defending Security Infrastructures.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Murray
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:56 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org

Hi all

I have temporarily suspended Steven Comeau’s subscription, which should stop the out of office replies hitting the list.

Tony

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.