I just thought I'd poll everyone to see what is being used as a SFTP server.  Because of the politics of the arena here, the server will have to be on a member server and not on an DC itself - which I can't think would make much of a difference.

The users will be accessing their home dirs only.  I've found a couple of packages just by doing some google searches:

FreeSTP doesn't look like it works unless it's actually on a DC.  Although I haven't confirmed that yet.

SSH Secure Shell (which is now SSH TecTIA) at first glance looks like you need their client to connect to the server.  I'd really like to stay with something that works with most free SFTP clients (Filezilla, WinSCP, Etc).

I've found a few more, but I thought (like I said) I would get a poll just to see what others used.

Thanks,
Paul

"I've got a fever and the only prescription is more
cowbell."    --Christopher Walken