I know we're drifting off-topic, but I read this and started thinking: laptops.  Why bother with desktops?

On 7/12/06, Matt Hargraves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Not so sure I agree with that.  Thin clients work just fine, require less maintenance and can be replaced in 5 minutes, vs. the 3 hour argument that you'll get if you try replacing someone's desktop because they saved 190000 items that have nothing to do with their job on the local hard drive.

Then again, desktops are about as expensive nowadays as thin clients, so the justification for thin clients isn't what it used to be.