To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 12:09 PM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] ADAM pwdLastSet

I don't want to do this. One of the directories we are moving in is
coming from iPlanet and you can do whatever you want there. That team
has asked us to look into ramifications using pwdLastSet and from
testing and your input, it's a bad idea. Basically we just need to
expire someones password, but need them to be able to bind back in and
change their password. I also wanted to test using
msDS-UserPasswordExpired but that cannot be changed either. Any other
ideas to delegate expiring a Users password in this case? Thanks for the
help!

-Brandon