She's talking about Exchange 2007.  Go look at the ms Exchange blog site and you'll see some references. (http://msexchangeteam.com/default.aspx)

The nice thing about it is that most everything that I saw that they were doing with a command line you could do with the GUI.  The only difference is that you can script something in a command line, while building scripting for a GUI is a lot more of a pain and a lot less reliable.

Here's a good reference link:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/scripts/message/exch2007/default.mspx?mfr=true

I think that has a list of most all of the commands that you can do in the exchange command line.  Again though, while you *can* do a lot of the stuff in Exchange 2007 with scripts, I believe that you can do more (everything) in the GUI.  A lot more.

From one of the demos on the exchange team blog site, I believe that if you do something in the GUI, it will create a command in the CLI window and you can evaluate what it is and how it works.  Looks really interesting to me and I'm about as far as you can get from a 'script kiddie'.

On 7/15/06, Brian Desmond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Command line for Exchange.. .yuck

?

There isn't one to speak of now, although Monad had some fundamental
issues last I saw/heard as far as the utility of the commands in large
environments.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]