Also note you could use the schema documentation tool found here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=""> if you feel that you may have a schema extension referring to this attribute as well.  Simply look at the containedIn field for UID.

Thanks,

-Steve

From: Steve Linehan
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 10:24 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Forestprep Failure

Unless something else has extended the schema you should be able to look at the definition in MSDN and find the classes it is used in: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=""> in your case you only care about the 2003 classes since that is the version of the schema that you are running.  Remember to put these back once you are finished and of course as always test your procedure in a test environment to ensure success in production.

Thanks,

-Steve