From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Strongosky
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:08 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Question on "restricted group" policy.

Hey,

   Created a restricted group policy for my domain that's adds some groups to the local administrators group of the workstations. My question is now management wants me to delete it. If I understand the way this works is that if I delete it then it will delete the groups that were associated with this policy thus leaving nobody in the local admin group. Am I correct...

v/r

john