From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clay, Justin (ITS)
Sent: 26 July 2006 16:56
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Query Based Distribution Groups

What are the rules for nesting QDGs? Most of the MS documentation we see says that you can nest QDGs in other Universal Distribution Groups, but when we try to add a QDG to a Universal DG, we are unable to find the QDG. We’re running Exchange 2003 Native Mode and 2003 FFL for AD. Our Exchange admins have the Exchange 2003 ADUC console installed.

What are we missing?

Thanks,

Justin

ITS ENTERPRISE SERVICES EMAIL NOTICE

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.