To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 3:45 AM
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Information about lingering objects in a Windows 2000-based forest or in a Windows Server 2003-based forest:

You know us blondes....

With barely a twig, let alone a tree in our forest...and I'll have you know this twig is clean installed 2k3 domain (I strongly believe in no inplace even in our twig domains down here).

(and for the record for everyones trivia tonight....while I choose to have a single DC (at this time) ... SBS can support additional DCs in our domain.... hey.. I've even used ntdsutil and ADSIedit even down here ;-)

Brett Shirley wrote:
Susan, how on earth could _you_ get a lingering object?  Seems impossible
with only one DC, oh wait did you just forget to delete it?

>From The Love,
-B