Do you have the Exchange System Management Tools installed on the other domain controllers?

From the Exchange cd, choose “Install System Management Tools Only”.  Basically you will choose Custom from the Setup and tell it to only install the Tools, not the Exchange services.

I would be careful doing this on a workstation with Outlook installed though, there have been some problems with this in the past, depending on which version and all that. It can very easily break Outlook.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of HBooGz
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:26 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Exchange attributes..

Hey Guys -

I don't get the Exchange tabs ( exchange general, exchange tasks, etc ) when i right-click a user account and select properties when i'm accessing this account from ADUC on a domain controller and on my windows xp machine running adminpack.

the only place,obviously, is on the ADUC located on the exchange box. The exchange box is running windows 2000 sp4 and exchange 2003.

do i have to re-run  forestprep and domainprep from the exchange 2003 setup again ?

--
HBooGz:\>