Just readin' the blogs ... http://blogs.technet.com... and the EHLO blog (where I might add is one of the few places in the world that has the definitive "Squeaky Lobster" information that all Exchange admins must know)

mike kline wrote:
In one of the blog comments Haruya Shida said that
Exchange Server Performance Troubleshooting Analyzer tool +
Exchange Disaster Recovery Analyzer
+
Exchange Mail Flow troubleshooter
=
Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant
Another tool in our arsenal should be a good thing, good post Susan.