Title: OT: Enterprise Terminal Server Licensing Server question
Hi Mike

I had the same problems in which I actually logged a pss call on, try using the windows 2000 resource kit version of lsview.exe and it works fine.

Basically if i remember this correctly using the win2003 lsview.exe it will only detect it if your machine is in the same site as the tsls server, if you are running the lsview on a machine that is outside the site, it wouldnt detect it.

No solution, fedup with the answers I was getting - closed the ticket (as I thought this only occurs in my ex company, apparently now im getting the same result as well)

Thank you and have a splendid day!

Kind Regards,

Freddy Hartono

Group Support Engineer