I have found a copy of this product on a old ZIP drive - this programme was
given to me by its author Micky Balledellii before it's incorporation into
OpenView but basically it's a visualisation of all sites and connectors and DC
info - anyone out there from Compaq\HP know if I am still officially allowed to
use it? Everyone who attended Teched Amsterdam 99/00 (not sure) was allowed to
mail him for a copy so it was widley available - but perhaps nobody understood
the product and only I asked for a copy - who knows?

Mark
Under the English Channel.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx