Yep, I see them too. Well not 3.51, I have to say it has been at least 4
years since I saw 3.51 and I didn't see them after that because some
anonymous remote exploit virus had its way with them and completely shredded
them. That app that was so critically important that it couldn't be moved
off of the OS was down for months.

I was expecting to see the NT4 stuff start dropping quick because of lack of
hardware but the virtualization world has saved it. However, if a virus rips
through NT4, I will have a hard time controlling my laughing when someone is
impacted. If they don't take security seriously, why I should I take it
seriously on their behalf? Yes, NT4 worked great when it was prime but the
world has changed, failure to grasp change has been a point of failure for
many though there is little reason it should occur here because it has been
quite well publicized.

Live by the thought that you don't know for sure when you are compromised.
Not every person using exploits is trying to knock your server down or
infect hundreds or thousands of others...

O'Reilly Active Directory Third Edition -
http://www.joeware.net/win/ad3e.htm