Hey all,

I have used pskill.exe, procexp.exe, to try to get a the antivirus
service on my dc to stop so I can restart it, but it is hung in the
stopping state.  Does anybody know a good way that I can kill this
process and start it again without causing a stack failure in the
kernel? (already experienced that killing a thread a while ago).  If
anybody knows a good tool to use and possibly where it can be acquired
from, I would appreciate it.  Otherwise I will have to reboot the DC
during downtime, but I don't like it not having protection for that
period, I much rather bounce it now.

Thanks,

Nate