From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Manjeet Singh
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 4:26 AM

To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Windows 2003 R2 Issue

I am trying to read the machine password from exchange server (Windows 2003 R2 Standard + SP1, Exchange 2003 +SP2). I have tried some other tools also (like lsadump) but they all are failing to read it.

We are working on Exchange DR solution- so we need to import the machine password from production exchange server and we set the same password on our DR box.

The same function is working on windows 2000 and windows 2003 in same domain. But its failing on Windows 2003 R2.