From: Michael Miller
Sent: Wed 8/16/2006 7:55 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Find last logon for ID

It strikes me that y'all are trying to cobble together a bicycle.  Why
not use a car?

AD Toolkit from Javelina Software has last logon as one of many
pre-configured reports.
You run it against and OU or entire domain and it returns last logon
info as well as which DC handled it.
Saving a report as a CSV file is also a standard option.
I sometime use it for machine account last logon info to find those
which may have left with Elvis.

See http://www.javelinasoftware.com/advantage.html

Michael J. Miller
Computing Services