Okay so if a vendor makes a claim.... short of standing up a forest.... how DO
you confirm this?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:      [Acronis #671610] Follow up on a email that I sent with no
answer
Date:         Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:18:54 +0400
From:         Acronis Customer Service Department <corporate-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Corporate Products
http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Yes, Acronis True Image (server editions) does support backing up an
active domain controller (with USN rollbacks prevented). This is
possible due to VSS support implemented in 9.1 version of Acronis True
Image.

Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Nevskiy

Acronis, Inc.
52 3rd Avenue
Burlington, MA 01803 USA
http://www.acronis.com

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Tue Aug 15 03:25:55 2006]:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > To:         [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > My name is Susan Bradley and I'm a Small Business Server MVP for
> > Microsoft.  My SBS community uses Acronis as one of the drive imaging
> > tools that we love to recommend..mainly because it works.. even on
our

> > single domain controllers.
> >
> > In my SBS session a the Pacific IT Pros TechDays someone in the
> > audience stated two things and I was wondering if you could confirm
> > these and point me to the documentat surrounding them.
> >
> > 1.  That Acronis supported drive imaging of a single domain
controller.

--
Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days? http://www.threatcode.com

If you are a SBSer and you don't subscribe to the SBS Blog... man ... I will
hunt you down...
http://blogs.technet.com/sbs