Apologies. I thought it had gone well and truly public back when it went out to MSDN, etc.

--Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Almeida Pinto, Jorge de" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:10 PM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] [OT] Longhorn Beta

true.... when invited you can activate it on the connect site and play around with it

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,
Ing. Jorge de Almeida Pinto
Senior Infrastructure Consultant
MVP Windows Server - Directory Services

LogicaCMG Nederland B.V. (BU RTINC Eindhoven)
(   Tel     : +31-(0)40-29.57.777
(   Mobile : +31-(0)6-26.26.62.80
*   E-mail : <see sender address>